[Rarebooks] Rare Books List -Important Note

Fri Dec 19 07:01:50 EST 2003

Dear Rare Books Mailing List Subscribers and Posters,

We have just moved the Rare Books Mailing List to new servers and a new
mailing list program.  You are getting this message because you were
subscribed to the list on our old server, and have now been transferred to
the new one.  The transition to the new servers appears to be complete- you
do not have to do anything.  With this upgrade you will have more control
over your membership options, and be able to turn your mail on and off more
easily, and have better access to the list archive.

For all that information, or to change your subscription options or
unsubscribe, you can go here-
<http://www.rarebooksmailinglist.com>

or here-
<http://rarebooksmailinglist.com/mailman/listinfo/rarebooks_rarebooksmailing
list.com>

For our Posting Booksellers, there will be a new posting address, which we
will send out shortly.

Thank you all for your continued interest in the list; we hope to be able
to serve you better than ever in the weeks and months ahead.

sincerely yours,

Forrest Proper
Rare Books Mailing List
<http://www.rarebooksmailinglist.com>