[Rarebooks] FS: The Chocolate War

Rebekah Bartlett coelacanthbooks at lycos.com
Wed Apr 14 19:24:22 EDT 2004

Offered today:

The Chocolate War, by Robert Cormier. SIGNED.  Pantheon, 1974. First edition in DJ. Book about fine, bound in chocolate color paper, tiny bump at head of spine. A review copy apparently, as there are two paper clip dents at the top of the front free endpaper, shallowly visible through to about page 20. Clean and bright. Warmly inscribed on the front free endpaper. Jacket also about fine, very tiny wear to top corners and a couple miniscule nicks in top edge.

Set in New England, a standard young adult work read at many public schools, and made into a film in 1988. Mr. Cormier passed away in November 2000 and signed copies of this, his breakthrough book, are now very hard to come by...$250.

Orders to coelacanthbooks at lycos.com

TERMS: Photos available upon request. Books subject to prior sale. $6 priority mail, includes insurance. We accept checks or money orders, or major credit cards via Paypal. Books are returnable within 10 days for any reason, please notify in advance.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
Rebekah Bartlett & Carey Shain
Coelacanth Books
100 Engamore Ln #T1
Norwood, MA 02062
781-769-0241
coelacanthbooks at lycos.com
http://www.coelacanthbks.com

Subscribe to our monthly "new arrivals" list:
subscribe at coelacanthbks.com