[Rarebooks] FS: Signed by FDR with "The White House" added by him

Charles Agvent agvent at erols.com
Tue Aug 24 11:23:00 EDT 2004

One of three books from FDR's White House library in our list of  103
New Arrivals:  Poets & Presidents, Part II.   The list also includes
many wonderful signed books, broadsides, and letters by John Berryman,
Jimmy Carter, Stevie Smith, and others.  Please visit:
http://www.erols.com/agvent

--

All books subject to prior sale.  Cash with order; institutions may be billed.  Postage additional:  $7.00 for the first book, $3.50 each thereafter.  Overseas postage billed at approximate cost. Pennsylvania residents must add 6% sales tax.  Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted.  Books may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason provided they are in the same condition as sent and prior notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value.  We carry a diverse stock with major specialties including Modern and 19th Century Literary First Editions, Autographed Books, and Limited Editions Club books.  We are proud to be members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) as well as the International Autograph Dealers Alliance (IADA), the Manuscript Society, and the Universal Autograph Collectors Club (UACC).  Please feel free to contact us with any wants or offerings.  Thank you.

Mertztown, PA  19539-8750
Voice/Fax: 610-682-4750
agvent at erols.com
Visit our home page:  http://www.erols.com/agvent