[Rarebooks] fs: SCARCE PESHAWAR GAZETTEER

Norman Kane nkane at kanebooks.com
Tue Aug 31 19:32:57 EDT 2004

We Can Offer:

[COBB, EVELYN HEY, Captain.]  N.-W. F. PROVINCE GAZETTEERS.  PESHAWAR DISTRICT
[PAKISTAN].  VOLUME A.  1931, (but Lahore: Civil & Military Gazette, 1934
.)  Third improved and enlarged edition.  Original cloth, 4to,
illustrations, portrait & 4 folding maps (one being a panorama.)
A well-preserved copy of this scarce and timely work on what was then The
Northwest Frontier.  OCLC locates only 4 copies.  $175.00

THE AMERICANIST (ABAA),   1525 Shenkel Road,  Pottstown,  Pa, USA,
19465-7221.Telephone:  610 323 5289.  email:  nkane at kanebooks.com.
Fax 610 323 0885
Proprietor: Norman Kane (50 years as an antiquarian bookseller.)
We accept visa, mastercard, checks (in US funds drawn on a US bank),
cash (by registered mail) and money orders.
Postage is charged at approximate cost.  Institutions may be billed.  A
courtesy discount is extended to bona fide book dealers.  Pennsylvania
residents who are not tax-exempt should expect to pay the 6% State Sales
Tax. Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt of books; we ask that
you notify us and pack the item well and insure it.  We are off the beaten
track and our hours are somewhat irregular, so we recommend you call first
for directions and appointment.