[Rarebooks] Remembering Joyce Kilmer.

Mark Stirling bookworm at tahoesnow.com
Wed Jan 21 18:10:22 EST 2004

For Sale from Up-Country Letters, South Lake Tahoe, California:

[Kilmer, Joyce]  Kilmer, Aline.   Candles That Burn.  Poems of the Fulness of Life.  New York:  George H. Doran, (1919).  First edition.  Original paper-covered boards, printed paper labels on spine and front, printed dust jacket.  Poems by the wife of Joyce Kilmer, dedicated to him.  Bookplate on front pastedown, offsetting to endpapers from something laid in.  Jacket edges a little worn.  A Fine copy in a Fine jacket.    $50

[Kilmer, Joyce]  Kilmer, Annie Kilburn.   Memories of My Son, Sergeant Joyce Kilmer.  New York: Brentano's, (1920).  First edition (BAL 11121).  Original red cloth, lettered in green, pictorial dust jacket.  With numerous unpublished poems and letters.  "Limited Edition Printed From Type and the Type is Distributed".  Illustrated.  A little edgewear to jacket, a Fine copy in a Fine jacket.    $75

  Up-Country Letters is a rare bookselling concern operated by Mark Stirling.  We specialize in Nineteenth Century American and English Literature with an emphasis on Transcendentalism;   Emerson, Thoreau, and their friends and associates.  Most of our inventory may be seen on-line at www.abebooks.com.

   Any item may be returned within 10 days if found to be unsatisfactory.  Postage is extra and items will be shipped at cost.  Payment may be made by most of the major credit cards and personal checks are welcome.

Up-Country Letters,   P.O. Box 550367,  South Lake Tahoe, California  96155-0007.
(530) 577-2089                                                          bookworm at tahoesnow.com