[Rarebooks] Scarce Biography

Gil Mott gilmott at snet.net
Thu Jan 22 16:38:34 EST 2004

1.  Alison, Sir Archibald. Lives of Lord Castlereagh and Sir Charles Stewart
the Second and Third Marquesses of Londonderry with Annals of Contemporary
Events in which they Bore a Part. London: William Blackwood and Sons, 1861.
Vol. 1 and 2 of 3.  Cloth chipped at heads and heels, stained.  Corners
bumped.  Edges soiled.  Bookplates.  Foxing to prelims.  Hinges firm.  Pages
uncut.  693, 642 pp.   Hardbound. Good.  (22432) $200.00

Gil Mott

GH Mott, Bookseller
135 Keeler Drive
Ridgefield, CT  06877
203-730-2667

203-730-2655 (fax)

gilmott at snet.net

We are happy to accept orders via phone, fax or email.

Shipping is charged at cost.  We accept  checks, Visa, MasterCard or Paypal.
Connecticut residents please add 6% sales tax.

Books may be returned within 10 days.