[Rarebooks] Kay Nielsen Hansel and Gretel

Gil Mott gilmott at snet.net
Fri Jan 23 22:14:47 EST 2004

1.  Brothers Grimm. Hansel and Gretel and other Stories. London: Hodder &
Stoughton. Limited ed. Number 309 of 600, signed by the artist (Kay
Nielsen).  Quarter cloth over marbled boards.  Cloth torn at head and heel
and 1 inch down spine.  Edges and corners worn.  B/W and tipped in color
plates intact.  Check marks in pen on Contents page.  Some interior foxing.
Hardbound. Good.
Signed by artist (8545) $1,800.00

Gil Mott

203-730-2655 (fax)

gilmott at snet.net

We are happy to accept orders via phone, fax or email.

Shipping is charged at cost.  We accept  checks, Visa, MasterCard or Paypal.
Connecticut residents please add 6% sales tax.

Books may be returned within 10 days.

Gil Mott
135 Keeler Drive
Ridgefield, CT  06877