[Rarebooks] FS: Intelligence Reports, WWII

Back Creek Books admin at backcreekbooks.com
Thu Jan 29 08:44:12 EST 2004

Greetings All,

For your consideration:
~
(No. 7109 )  Office of the A C of S, G-2, First United States Infantry
Division. SELECTED INTELLIGENCE REPORTS VOLUME I: JUNE 1944-NOVEMBER 1944
[AND] VOLUME II: DECEMBER 1944-MAY 1945 -- RESTRICTED.
Germany and Czechoslovakia: (s.n.), 1944 & 1945. First printings, Full
cloth, Octavos, 128 & 124 pages, Maps, black & white photographs. Good.
      Two volumes of intelligence reports which together represent a
consecutive and detailed account of enemy operations against the 1st U.S.
Infantry Division from the landing on D-Day, through the Battle of the
Bulge, to 9 May 1945. A unique, close-up, operational view with much
information gathered from captured documents, prisoners, etc. Both volumes
bound in light grey cloth over boards with endpaper maps. Both volumes have
cracked hinges and warping to boards, along with a few light external
stains. Minor rubs at spine ends.    $100.00
See photo: http://www.backcreekbooks.com/bookphotos/7109.jpg

=:::=:::=T E R M S=:::=:::=
All books fully guaranteed and returnable if not as described. Normal
domestic shipping $3.50 for the first book, $1.00 each additional book or
volume. International shipments or other carriers at cost. Payment accepted
by credit card (V,MC,Amex, Discover), check, money order, or PayPal.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

Rock Toews
Back Creek Books
Post Office Box 3540, Annapolis, MD 21403, U.S.A.
Tel. 410-626-1363 or 877-896-2669 (toll free), Fax. 815-425-8542
Web: http://www.backcreekbooks.com  ~  Email: admin at backcreekbooks.com
--
Military & Naval History, Americana, Nautical & Maritime, Marylandiana
 ~ New arrivals: http://www.backcreekbooks.com/index.html