[Rarebooks] fs: Norwegian genealogical reference

Back Creek Books admin at backcreekbooks.com
Wed Mar 10 15:43:29 EST 2004

Greetings All,

For your consideration:
~
(No. 7180 )  Hagen, Olav Tryggve. KVIKNE EI BYGDEBOK, BAND I: BYGDESOGA;
BAND II: GARDSBRUK-KOPARVERK.
Oslo: I Kommisjon Hos A S Bokcentralen, 1952, 1951. First printing, Quarter
leather, Quartos, 446 & 471 pages, black & white photographs. Good to very
good.
      Genealogical reference and history of Norway. Includes sections on the
topography, geology, and even archaeological finds. Text is entirely in
Norwegian. Numerous photographic portraits and pictures of family farms.
Includes genealogical data on some families which immigrated to America.
Complete index at end of volume II. A photograph [1920s?] laid in volume II
depicts two well-dressed gentleman and a young boy standing behind a horse
and plow in a newly tilled field. Bound in decorative paper over boards with
gilt-stamped leather spines, gray topstain. Mild rubs to board edges and
spines. A few scattered notations by a prior owner. A few stains to
textblock edges. Bindings straight and sound.    $150.00
See photo: http://www.backcreekbooks.com/bookphotos/7180.jpg

=:::=:::=T E R M S=:::=:::=
All books fully guaranteed and returnable if not as described. Normal
domestic shipping $3.50 for the first book, $1.00 each additional book or
volume. International shipments or other carriers at cost. Payment accepted
by credit card (V,MC,Amex, Discover), check, money order, or PayPal.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

Rock Toews
Back Creek Books
Post Office Box 3540, Annapolis, MD 21403, U.S.A.
Tel. 410-626-1363 or 877-896-2669 (toll free), Fax. 815-425-8542
Web: http://www.backcreekbooks.com  ~  Email: admin at backcreekbooks.com
--
Military & Naval History, Americana, Nautical & Maritime, Marylandiana
 ~ New arrivals: http://www.backcreekbooks.com/index.html