[Rarebooks] FS:Sennett, A.R. GARDEN CITIES IN THEORY AND PRACTICE.

About Books shop at aboutbks.com
Mon Mar 15 11:52:31 EST 2004

We Can offer:
A.R. Sennett.  GARDEN CITIES IN THEORY AND PRACTICE.  Being an
Amplification of a Paper on THE POTENTIALITIES OF APPLIED SCIENCE IN A
GARDEN CITY.  Read Before Section F of  The British Association.  London:
Bemrose and Sons, 1905.  2 vols.  8vo.  xiv+558; xii+559-1404+12pp of
adverts.  Numerous plates from photos, drawings and plans.  Several
fold-out diagrams.  Tables and charts.  Green cloth; spine lettering
gilt.  Ex-library with book plate on front free endpaper, blind stamp on
title pages and lettering removed from spine; no further interior
markings.  Two short tears to head of spine of Vol II, else a very good
set, sound and clean.  US$500.00

Terms: Payment should accompany order. Price includes surface shipment in
North America. Shipment to a Canadian address will have 7% GST added. We
accept cheques in US or Cdn dollars or UK sterling. We accept Visa, Amex,
Mastecard and Diners Club credit cards. Books may be returned within 5 days
of receipt with prior notification.

ABOUT BOOKS.
  542 Third Avenue East, Owen Sound, Ont. N4K 2J8.  Canada
Phone (519) 371-2100, Toll free in North America: 1-888-945-5531.Fax is
available on request.
Website:  www.aboutbks.com   Lists updated weekly.  We specialize in
History, Natural Sciences, Gardening and interesting books of all sorts.
Member: ABAC - International League of Antiquarian Booksellers.  Search
their database for the books you need.   www.ilab-lila.com