[Rarebooks] ON-LINE RARE BOOK AUCTION NO. 30 HAS STARTED

Paul Mills africana at clarkes.co.za
Thu Nov 18 15:17:09 EST 2004

Hello,

On-Line Rare Book Auction No.30 has started at:

www.auctionexplorerbooks.com

Sale Details:-
Ends Thursday 25th November 2004 - 17.30 GMT
510 Lots
Email: support at auctionexplorerbooks.com
Currency: US DOLLARS
NO BUYER'S PREMIUM

We would like to welcome our new sellers:

Avonworld Books  PBFA
Bayarre  ILAB
Books Online Plus  IOBA
Collector's Treasury  SABDA
Christison Rare Books SABDA
Ike's Books SABDA
J.B. Books PBFA
Snowden Smith Books PBFA
Lyndall's  MMSSA

Some items in this sale:
Archer (Michael ) DELFTWARE : The Tin-Glazed Earthenware of
the British Isles
CHURCHILL (Winston Spencer) THE STORY OF THE MALAKAND
FIELD FORCE. The second issue of the first edition, 1898
Doyle (A. Conan), THE GREAT BOER WAR (With a letter from the
author)
Doves Press: Tacitus (Cornelius), CORNELII TACITI VITA ET
MORIBUS
[Eragny Press on vellum] Moore (T. Sturge), A BRIEF ACCOUNT
OF THE ORIGIN OF THE ERAGNY PRESS
Francis (Dick) FOR KICKS. Author's scarce 3rd. novel.
Forbes (Alexander), CALIFORNIA
McLeod (Lyons) TRAVELS IN EASTERN AFRICA
Paxton (Joseph), PAXTON'S MAGAZINE OF BOTANY
Queen Victoria [Presentation Inscription], THE EARLY YEARS OF
HIS ROYAL HIGHNESS THE PRINCE CONSORT (and three others
with Queen Victoria presentation inscriptions).
Seishi Bunsya, THE WONDERS OF NIKKO (1892)
Steinbeck (John), TORTILLA FLAT (1st in the dw.)
White & Sloane: THE STAPELIEAE (3 Volumes)
Witton (Lieut. George R) SCAPEGOATS OF THE EMPIRE (1907)

Regards,

Regards - James.