[Rarebooks] FS virtually as new Carter & Pollard

David Klappholz d.klappholz at worldnet.att.net
Thu Oct 21 17:33:43 EDT 2004

Carter, John, and Graham Pollard, An Enquiry into the Nature of Certain
XIXth Century Pamphlets, London (Constable & Co. Ltd.) and New York
(Charles Scribner's Sons), 1st ed., 1934, 8vo red cloth.

This copy is the only one I've seen that is virtually as new, with no
fading/sunning to the fugitive red covered boards, and  only one tiny,
almost imperceptible nick to the rear of the dust jacket...so I'm afraid to
go near it...and I have the most unbelievably doubly-inscribed -- from Jake
to Mary&Don -- copy, in lesser condition to read.  (comment for KK)

thus:  $350 ppd in the US

David Klappholz
75 Webster Drive
Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922