[Rarebooks] FS: Montaigne's Essays SIGNED by Salvador Dali

Charles Agvent agvent at erols.com
Sat Oct 23 10:49:28 EDT 2004

 From our internet-only Fall Catalogue of 84 New Arrivals now posted on
our web site.  It includes several interesting items from William
Bundy's library, several books signed by D. H. Lawrence, a run of Rivers
of America books mostly in very nice condition, fine leatherbound sets
including Mark Twain, a few interesting baseball items, and others.  All
of the items are listed at http://www.erols.com/agvent  Please be sure
to refresh your browser if you have not been to our site in some time.

[DALI,  Salvador] MONTAIGNE, Michel De. ESSAYS OF MICHEL
       DE MONTAIGNE.  Garden  City:  Doubleday  &  Co.  1947.  First
       Edition.  Translated  by  Charles Cotton. Copy #693  of  1000
       copies  illustrated  with color plates and SIGNED in full  by
       the artist.  Small area at bottom of spine slightly darkened.
       About Fine  in  original  glassine and  Very  Good  slipcase.
                                                             $750.00

--

All books subject to prior sale.  Cash with order; institutions may be billed.  Postage additional:  $7.00 for the first book, $3.50 each thereafter.  Overseas postage billed at approximate cost. Pennsylvania residents must add 6% sales tax.  Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover accepted.  Books may be returned within 7 days of receipt for any reason provided they are in the same condition as sent and prior notice is given. Please insure returns for their full value.  We carry a diverse stock with major specialties including Modern and 19th Century Literary First Editions, Autographed Books, and Limited Editions Club books.  We are proud to be members of the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America (ABAA) and the International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB) as well as the International Autograph Dealers Alliance (IADA), the Manuscript Society, and the Universal Autograph Collectors Club (UACC).  Please feel free to contact us with any wants or offerings.  Thank you.

Mertztown, PA  19539-8750
Voice/Fax: 610-682-4750
agvent at erols.com
Visit our home page:  http://www.erols.com/agvent