[Rarebooks] FS: A SPLENDID LITTLE WAR

Norman Kane nkane at kanebooks.com
Sat Apr 9 13:41:38 EDT 2005

WE CAN OFFER:

PHOTOGRAPHIC HISTORY OF THE SPANISH-AMERICAN WAR. A PICTORIAL & DESCRIPTIVE
RECORD . . .  WITH PORTRAITS AND BIOGRAPHIES OF LEADERS ON BOTH SIDES.  N.
Y:  Pearson, (1898).  Oblong folio, approx. 10 X 13 1/2 inches, original
cloth, spine repaired by being covered with similarly colored cloth, 2-inch
closed tear in end paper.  Profusely illustrated throughout, and with  5
maps at the rear (3
folding).   $90.00

THE AMERICANIST (ABAA), 1525 Shenkel Road, Pottstown, Pa, USA,
19465-7221.Telephone: 610 323 5289. email: nkane at kanebooks.com.
Fax (When in the office) 610 323 0885
Proprietor: Norman Kane (50 years as an antiquarian bookseller.)
We accept visa, mastercard, checks (in US funds drawn on a US bank),
cash (by registered mail) and money orders.
Postage is charged at approximate cost. Institutions may be billed. A
courtesy discount is extended to bona fide book dealers. Pennsylvania
residents who are not tax-exempt should expect to pay the 6% State Sales
Tax. Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt of books; we ask that
you notify us and pack the item well and insure it.