[Rarebooks] FS: Leaves From Our Tuscan Kitchen

Rebekah Bartlett coelacanthbooks at lycos.com
Mon Apr 25 12:05:15 EDT 2005

Greetings. On offer today:

Ross, Janet. Leaves From Our Tuscan Kitchen or How to Cook Vegetables. London: JM Dent & Co., 1903 (third edition). 150 pp. Pink cloth, top edge gilt, green ribbon marker (exposed end faded). Spine sunned and just slightly slanted. Owner name on front free endpaper. Covers and text exceptionally clean, bright and free of wear. Charming frontis. illus. of Ross' "Kitchen Poggio Gherardo" with tissue guard and decorated title page.

A nice copy of this scarce, classic cookbook...$50 to the list only.

Terms: Email to confirm availability. US media mail shipping $4, includes delivery confirmation. International buyers contact us for shipping options. Payment by check/MO/Paypal. Returns happily accepted in 15 days, please notify in advance.

Rebekah Bartlett & Carey Shain
Coelacanth Books
100 Engamore Ln #T1
Norwood, MA 02062