[Rarebooks] FS: 2 limited edition titles by Dan Simmons, one signed (Lord John Press)

Isabel's Books mclcbooks at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 22:15:57 EDT 2005

I have for sale 2 limited edition titles by Dan Simmons from Lord John Press.

Simmons, Dan. Children of the Night. Northridge, Calif.: Lord John Press, 1992. Black leather with gilt lettering. In a black cloth slipcase. 8vo. 320 pages. One of 726 copies (26 thus), this one out of series. Labeled on colophon as “Binder’s Copy.” Signed by Simmons on the half-title page. Designed by Susan Flake and Brian Kirby, printed by Castle Press. Binding by Marianna Blau. Title page in red and black. Fine. $300.00 postpaid.

Simmons, Dan. Entropy’s Bed at Midnight. Northridge, Calif.: Lord John Press, 1990. Quarter black cloth with marbled paper-covered boards. Gilt rule and lettering. Patterned endpapers. 8vo. 35 pages. One of 400 copies (300 thus), this one out of series. Designed by Robert Schneider. Binding by Marianna Blau. Fine. $100.00 postpaid.

Terms of sale:  All items are offered subject to prior sale.  Quoted shipping is media rate in the United States. For other methods of shipping, contact me for a price.  I accept payment by credit card (Mastercard or Visa), check, money order, or Paypal.  All items may be returned for any reason within 10 days of receipt.  If you do choose to return something, please pack it carefully and notify me before shipping.

Michael

Michael Levine-Clark
Isabel's Books
mclcbooks at yahoo.com
http://www.iobabooks.com/bookstores/mclcbooks.html

Member, Independent Online Booksellers' Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org