[Rarebooks] Bonet. Carnets

Edward Ripley-Duggan erd at wilsey.net
Tue Dec 13 12:55:10 EST 2005

We offer the following (which is already
discounted) at $1000 nett to all. We indicate no
copies are presently listed online other than ours.

Bonet, Paul. Carnets 1924-1971. Répertoire
Complet, descriptif et Bibliographiques detoutes ses Reliures,

One of 150 copies only of this key work, this no.
104. 25 cm. original printed boards with design
after Bonet, paper spine, lettered plastic jacket
in publisher's card slipcase. Unpaginated, a
thick tome reproducing Bonet's notebooks
recording all his bindings, with plates in black
& white and color of as many bindings as could be
located. Fine. Paris Librairie August Blaizot
1981 Bonet's bindings are the epitome of the
binding as art form, produced with the utmost
skill in his atelier. The notebook listings
contain such important information as the
materials used, the artisans employed, etc. This
is a central work in the literature of twentieth century binding and book arts.

$1000
                           Reply to: erd at wilsey.net
                        WILSEY RARE BOOKS, MEMBER ABAA
                             http://www.wilsey.net
                  Phone: (845) 657-7057      Fax: (845) 657-2366