[Rarebooks] Re: [b] FS (Special Offer) - Texas, Texians, and related topics

David Klappholz d.klappholz at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 18 13:53:46 EST 2005

Jim

What is the difference (in usage?) between "Texans" and "Texians" ... other
than the fact that Eudora marks "Texians" as being spelled incorrectly.
(And, I just noticed that Eudora also marks "Eudora" as being spelled
incorrectly. Go know!)

Dave, Northern New Jerseyan, or, maybe Northern New Jersey-ite..and born
and bred Brooklynite, and, therefore, New Yorker. (most of which are marked
by Eudora as being spelled incorrectly.