[Rarebooks] I.C.E. [In Case of Emergency]

Joe Luttrell rarelaw at meyerbos.com
Sun Jul 24 20:18:46 EDT 2005

Dear Fellow Book World Colleagues,

A worthy and timely tip...

ICE -- In Case of Emergency
--------------------
ICE = In Case Of Emergency.   Following the disaster in London, Ambulance
Services have launched a NATIONAL and WORLDWIDE campaign for."(ICE) In case
of Emergency"  ?

The idea is that you store the word " I C E " in your mobile phone address
book, and against it enter the number of the person you would want to be
contacted "In Case of Emergency".   In an emergency situation Police,
Emergency Services, Ambulance or Hospital Staff will then be able to
quickly find out who your next of kin are and be able to contact
them.  It's so simple that everyone can do it. Please do it now.  Please
will you also email this to all the people you know, it won't take too many
'forwards' before everybody will know about this.  It really could save
your life, or put a loved one's mind at rest.

For more than one contact name ICE1, ICE2, ICE3 etc.  Its a great idea.
Store it in your phone then pass on the message to your family and
friends....

"http://www.icecontact.com"