[Rarebooks] FS: Rare Colonial Military Title

The Americanist Books nkane at kanebooks.com
Thu Mar 31 13:13:34 EST 2005

RULES AND ARTICLES FOR THE BETTER GOVERNMENT OF OUR HORSE AND
FOOT-GUARDS..., has sold. Thanks.

THE AMERICANIST (ABAA), 1525 Shenkel Road, Pottstown, Pa, USA,
19465-7221.Telephone: 610 323 5289. email: nkane at kanebooks.com.
Fax 610 323 0885
Proprietor: Norman Kane (50 years as an antiquarian bookseller.)
We accept visa, mastercard, checks (in US funds drawn on a US bank),
cash (by registered mail) and money orders.
Postage is charged at approximate cost. Institutions may be billed. A
courtesy discount is extended to bona fide book dealers. Pennsylvania
residents who are not tax-exempt should expect to pay the 6% State Sales
Tax. Returns are accepted within 10 days of receipt of books; we ask that
you notify us and pack the item well and insure it.