[Rarebooks] FS: Constant Mistress (Golden Cockerel)

Isabel's Books mclcbooks at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 19:50:37 EDT 2005

For Sale, some mediocre poetry with outstanding illustrations.

Clay, Enid. The Constant Mistress. London: Golden Cockerel Press, 1934. With engravings by Eric Gill. 8vo. 40 pages. Cloth spine with paper-covered boards, originally green, but have faded to brown. Boards and spine label are soiled. Dampstained lower back corner. Internally clean and crisp. Poetry by Gill’s sister. Six wood-cut engravings. Signed by Gill and Clay. Limited to 300 copies, of which this is number 148. Very Good. $300.00.

Terms of sale:  All items are offered subject to prior sale.  Quoted shipping is media rate in the United States. For other methods of shipping, contact me for a price.  I accept payment by credit card (Mastercard or Visa), check, money order, or Paypal.  All items may be returned for any reason within 10 days of receipt.  If you do choose to return something, please pack it carefully and notify me before shipping.

Michael

Isabel's Books
mclcbooks at yahoo.com
http://www.abebooks.com/home/mclc/

Member, Independent Online Booksellers' Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org