[Rarebooks] FS: Auchincloss. Civil Wars. Thornwillow Press 1/175

Isabel's Books mclcbooks at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 23:27:43 EST 2005

For Sale:

  Auchincloss, Louis. Civil Wars: Three Tales of Old New York. New York: Thornwillow Press, 1999. Half green morocco with handmade patterned pastepaper-covered boards. 8vo. 127 pages. Illustrations by Elliott Banfield. Limited to 175 copies, of which this is number 80. Printed letterpress on handmade paper. Signed by the author, the artist, and the printer (Luke Ives Pontifell). Red decorated endpapers. Top edge gilt.  In a folding black linen box, lined in velvet, with a few spots on front. Prospectus laid in. Fine in a Near Fine box. $650 postpaid.

  Terms of sale:  All items are offered subject to prior sale.  Quoted shipping is media rate in the United States. For other methods of shipping, contact me for a price.  I accept payment by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express), check, money order, or Paypal.  I will bill libraries. All items may be returned for any reason within 10 days of receipt.  If you do choose to return something, please pack it carefully and notify me before shipping.

Michael

Michael Levine-Clark
Isabel's Books
mclcbooks at yahoo.com
http://www.isabelsbooks.com

Member, Independent Online Booksellers' Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org