[Rarebooks] News: On-Line Rare Book Auction Starts Thursday 20th October

Paul Mills africana at clarkes.co.za
Thu Oct 13 15:55:06 EDT 2005

The international auction website for bibliophiles designed by booksellers
for collectors & dealers worldwide.

On-Line Rare Books Auction No. 37 Starts on Thursday, 20th October 2005.

No Buyer's Premium

www.auctionexplorerbooks.com

Auction 37 begins on Thursday 20th October 2005 at 17.30 BST and ends
at the same time a week later on 27th October.

Bidding takes place throughout the week. All books will be fully illustrated
and described on the site.

Preview the sale at:

http://www.auctionexplorerbooks.com/preview_index.php?auction_id=37&category=all&view=all

Participating booksellers will continue to upload books until the sale starts.

For further information or to be added to our mailing list, please contact me at -
support at auctionexplorerbooks.com or
Richard Sawyer - aeb.international at btinternet.com

Regards,

Paul Mills
Clarke's Africana and Rare Books ABA-ILAB, IOBA
E-mail: support at auctionexplorerbooks.com
Internet auctions: www.AuctionExplorerBooks.com
The auction website designed by booksellers for
international collectors & the booktrade