[Rarebooks] FS: Bibliography of the Japanese Empire

palmer at palmerbooks.com palmer at palmerbooks.com
Thu Sep 8 12:20:28 EDT 2005

Nachod, Oskar (compiler) BIBLIOGRAPHY OF THE JAPANESE EMPIRE, 1906-1926.
Being a classified list of the literature issued in European languages since
the publication of Fr. von Wenckstern's "Bibliography of the Japanese
Empire", up to the year 1926.
London, E. Goldston; Leipzig, K. W. Hiersemann, 1928. Issued also in a
German edition. Contains entries for printed material in German, English,
French, Dutch, Italian, Spanish and Portuguese; a smaller number in the
Scandinavian and Slavic languages, and the Russian entries contributed by
Matweew and Popow. Lists 9575 books, pamphlets, and periodical articles.
2 v. 25 cm.; large 8vo hardcover; blue cloth, top edge stained red; xv, (1)
,1-384 (vol. I), 385-832 (vol. II). Slight warp to upper board of vol. I; a
very small stain to upper spine of vol II; 1.5" ex-libris label to front
pastedown of each volume; wear to cloth in a spot less than 1cm on fore edge
of upper board on vol. I. Still, a Very Good set.       $200.00 US

Thanks for looking.

Michelle Palmer, Bookseller
11502 Powder Mill Trl.
Austin, Tx 78750
(512) 215-0118

Terms: Payment by check, money order, or paypal in US funds. Standard
courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage is $6.00 for the first
book, and $1.50 for each additional book; shipments outside the US at cost.
Returns accepted with notification within 10 days of delivery; please
contact for details.