[Rarebooks] FS: Civil War (1886): Slocum Memorial

Isabel's Books mclcbooks at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 23:01:20 EDT 2006

For Sale:

Slocum Post, No. 10, Department of Rhode Island, G.A.R. Memorial of Colonel John Stanton Slocum, First Colonel of the Second Rhode Island Volunteers who fell in the Battle of Bull Run, Va., July 21, 1861. Providence: J.A. & R.A. Reid, Printers, 1886. 8¼x5½. 92 pages. Period full morocco, spine gilt, turn-ins gilt, aeg. Marbled endpapers. Map. 2 plates. Issued for the dedication of Slocum's monument. Wear to joints, front hinge, spine bands and edges. Near Fine internally. $225.00 postpaid.

Terms of sale:  All items are offered subject to prior sale.  Quoted shipping is media rate in the United States. For other methods of shipping, contact me for a price.  I accept payment by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express), check, money order, or Paypal.  I will bill libraries. All items may be returned for any reason within 10 days of receipt.  If you do choose to return something, please pack it carefully and notify me before shipping.

Michael

Michael Levine-Clark
Isabel's Books
mclcbooks at yahoo.com
http://www.isabelsbooks.com

Member, Independent Online Booksellers' Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org