[Rarebooks] The Collected Poems of Arthur Upson (Edmund D. Brooks), 2 volumes

HoltkampBk at aol.com HoltkampBk at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 15:29:53 EDT 2006

The Collected Poems of Arthur  Upson.  Edited, with an Introduction by
Richard Burton.  In Two  Volumes.  Minneapolis:  Edmund D. Brooks, 1909.  Sm 4to,
pp.  xxvi, 254 + vii, 262.  Full-bound beige boards, gold-stamped spine.
Bonded creme untrimmed sheets, partially uncut.  Frontis tissue  guard.  Tight,
intact, text-block clean.  Vol. I spine faded, corners  slightly bumped/rubbed,
slight front cover abrasion.  Very Good+  condition.  Vol. II very slight cover
smudges, Near Fine  condition.  $50.00

Holtkamp  Books
103 East 10th Street
Fulton, Missouri 65251-1980
Phone/Fax:  573-642-7917
Cell Phone: 651-983-7917
HoltkampBk at aol.com

"Let my  temptation be a book,
Which I shall purchase, hold, and keep." - Eugene  Field

We carry a diverse stock of fine books. All books are subject to  prior sale.
We accept PayPal and US checks or money orders drawn on US banks.
Institutions may be billed. Missouri residents add 7.225% tax. Books may be  reserved
pending payment. Books may be returned within 7 days of receipt,  provided they
are in the same condition as sent and prior notice is given.  Domestic
(priority or media) and Overseas postage billed at actual cost + $1.00  S&H.