[Rarebooks] FS: Selected books on all topics

Oak Knoll oakknoll at oakknoll.com
Tue Dec 5 08:59:04 EST 2006

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
PLEASE RESPOND TO orders at oakknoll.com

New for December - Inexpensive, but Interesting Books - 20% Off and  Free
Shipping!

Selected books on all topics are on sale through December 31st.

This is the fourth and last group of books in the Interesting, but
Inexpensive Sale. The books for December are completely different from last
month's sale. All the books on sale this month are normally
priced $20.00 or less.

We are offering over 755 titles at 20% savings on the regular retail price.
Most are only available in limited quantities, so we suggest placing your
orders early.

Just click the link below to get to the catalogue. You will see the regular
and the sale price listed for each book. Remember, you will need to sign in
to get to the sale. This sale is only available online through the website.

We are still offering free shipping as well on these books. The free
shipping only applies to the sale books.

The Fourth Inexpensive, but Interesting Sale starts here! -
http://www.oakknoll.com/results.php?s_CriteriaAlias=SALEBOOKCRITERIA&s_Prese
tName=SALE%20BOOKS

We hope you find something of interest.  As always, you can order securely
through our website. If you have any questions about our
sale, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Wishes,
Your Oak Knollers

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll at oakknoll.com web

http://www.oakknoll.com/

Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller