[Rarebooks] Announce: Thompson Rare Books: Special Pre-Xmas 40% off sale

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Sun Dec 10 21:27:57 EST 2006

Hello All,

In times past, it was customary for my open shop to have a Boxing Day Sale,
lasting the week between Christmas and New Year.

This year I will be in Hawai'i at that time, and I thought, why not have a
sale right now? So I set it up:

40 % off all the books on thompson rare books dot com
http://www.thompsonrarebooks.com

There are about 1000 books listed on the site, mostly interesting and
medium to high end items. The metaphysical books recently catalogued from
the library of Charles Muses are mostly listed in the Occult Studies
catalogue, as well as in the Eastern Religion and Tibetan catalogues. The
standard run of rare and out-of-print mysteries, sf and fantasy is
available, as usual.

There is an on-line secure ordering service on the site. It is a "live"
site, that is, the books listed are actually available, and are deleted
when an order is placed.

THE SALE COMMENCES MONDAY, DECEMBER 11th, 2006 at Midnight (that is, Monday
morning early) , and ends FIDAY, DECEMBER 15th, 2006 at midnight PST (which
is, Friday evening late)

The books are listed at full price, the coupon code "sale" (without the
quotes) give you the discount upon check-out. Postage is extra.

Subjects included are:

Americana
Antiquarian Books
Arkham House & Lovecraft Circle
Arthurian
Ash-Tree Press
Atlantis
Books on Books
Books on Various Subjects
Canadian Literature
Canadiana & BC History
Celtic Studies
Children's Literature
Detective Fiction
Doyle, Arthur Conan
Drama
Eastern Religion
Egyptology
Fairy Tales and Folklore
Fantasy and Science Fiction
Film Literature
Fine Press
Haggard, H. Rider
Historical Fiction
History
Illustrated Books
Literary 1st Editions
Literature: 15th -19th Century
Lord Dunsany & Sidney Sime
Medieval Life and Literature
Military History
Mythology
Occult Studies
Poetry
Psychology
Pulp Magazines & Related
Scottish Interest
Sold
Tibet
Travel and Exploration
Yeats, William Butler

With thanks for looking,

Michael

---
Michael John Thompson
Member, Member, Antiquarian Booksellers Association of Canada
5275 Jerow Road
Hornby Island, BC
Canada V0R 1Z0
250-335-1182

http://www.ThompsonRareBooks.com
http://www.mjtbooks.com
http://www.BeltaneBooks.com (forthcoming)

Stay calm: be brave: wait for the signs.