[Rarebooks] FS: Gregynog Milton. Comus: A Mask

Isabel's Books mclcbooks at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 14 21:49:11 EST 2006

For Sale:

Milton, John. COMUS: A MASK. Quarter buckram with paper-covered boards. Gilt titles on spine and cover. Newton, Montgomeryshire, Wales: The Gregynog Press, 1931. 4to. [x], 25, [1] pages. With a frontispiece and the six characters in costume designed and engraved on wood by Blair Hughes-Stanton. The book was set by hand and printed on Japanese vellum by Idris Jones. Limited to 250 copies, of which this is number 249. Beautifully illustrated. Light soiling to top edge of front cover. Abrasion to top of front free endpaper. Near Fine. $750 postpaid.

Terms of sale:  All items are offered subject to prior sale.  Quoted shipping is media rate in the United States. For other methods of shipping, contact me for a price.  I accept payment by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express), check, money order, or Paypal.  I will bill libraries. All items may be returned for any reason within 10 days of receipt.  If you do choose to return something, please pack it carefully and notify me before shipping.

Michael

Michael Levine-Clark
Isabel's Books
mclcbooks at yahoo.com
http://www.isabelsbooks.com

Member, Independent Online Booksellers' Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org