[Rarebooks] FS: Keats. Letters from a Walking Tour. Grolier

Isabel's Books mclcbooks at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 15 07:48:55 EST 2006

For Sale:

Keats, John. Edited by Jack Stillinger. LETTERS FROM A WALKING TOUR. New York: The Grolier Club, 1995. Navy silk cloth with a morocco spine label. Small 4to. xiv, 79 pages. Title page in red and black. Tipped in are a map, a folding facsimile of one of Keats’s letters from the Houghton Library at Harvard University, and sketch portrait of Keats. Grolier Fine Printing New Series, no. 1. “The first in a new series of books intended to display the arts of fine bookmaking.” Printed on specially handmade paper by Daniel Keleher at Wild Carrot Letterpress. Typeset by Michael & Winifred Bixler. Bound by Judi Conant. With calligraphy, map, and design by Jerry Kelly. Limited to 225 copies, of which this is number 27. Fine. $200 postpaid.

Terms of sale:  All items are offered subject to prior sale.  Quoted shipping is media rate in the United States. For other methods of shipping, contact me for a price.  I accept payment by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express), check, money order, or Paypal.  I will bill libraries. All items may be returned for any reason within 10 days of receipt.  If you do choose to return something, please pack it carefully and notify me before shipping.

Michael

Michael Levine-Clark
Isabel's Books
mclcbooks at yahoo.com
http://www.isabelsbooks.com

Member, Independent Online Booksellers' Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org