[Rarebooks] FS: The Private Journals of Stendhal (Allen Press)

Isabel's Books mclcbooks at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 19 08:46:28 EST 2006

For Sale:

Stendhal [Marie-Henri Beyle]. Edited, selected & translated by Francis Carmody. THE PRIVATE JOURNALS OF STENDHAL, 1811-1817. Kentfield, Calif.: The L-D Allen Press, 1954. Bound in red and gold Venetian cloth with a Fortuny print. In mylar-protected black dust jacket. Small 4to. 146 pages. Wood engravings by Mallette Dean. Printed on an Acorn handpress by Lewis and Dorothy Allen. Limited to 175 copies. Cloth faded in spots. Bottom forecorners bumped. Else Fine. $200

Terms of sale:  All items are offered subject to prior sale.  Quoted shipping is media rate in the United States. For other methods of shipping, contact me for a price.  I accept payment by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express), check, money order, or Paypal.  I will bill libraries. All items may be returned for any reason within 10 days of receipt.  If you do choose to return something, please pack it carefully and notify me before shipping.

Michael

Michael Levine-Clark
Isabel's Books
mclcbooks at yahoo.com
http://www.isabelsbooks.com

Member, Independent Online Booksellers' Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org