[Rarebooks] FS: Signed Gerald Ford. Humor and the Presidency

Isabel's Books mclcbooks at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 28 22:32:20 EST 2006

For sale:

Ford, Gerald R.  HUMOR AND THE PRESIDENCY. New York: Arbor House, 1987. First Edition. White cloth over blue paper-covered boards. 8vo. 162 pages. Signed by Ford on front free endpaper. Mylar-protected dust jacket has a few small scratches on front cover. Two ownership labels on front endpapers and residue from third on rear endpaper. Near Fine/Near Fine. $100.00 postpaid.

Terms of sale:  All items are offered subject to prior sale.  Quoted shipping is media rate in the United States. For other methods of shipping, contact me for a price.  I accept payment by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express), check, money order, or Paypal.  I will bill libraries. All items may be returned for any reason within 10 days of receipt.  If you do choose to return something, please pack it carefully and notify me before shipping.

Michael

Michael Levine-Clark
Isabel's Books
mclcbooks at yahoo.com
http://www.isabelsbooks.com

Member, Independent Online Booksellers' Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org