[Rarebooks] New catalog announcement

Nina W. Matheson matheson at boo.net
Tue Jan 24 09:47:52 EST 2006

Greetings,

We have uploaded 3 new catalogs  to our website and invite you to browse them:

Cat 13 Books about books, Bookbinding, Modern Private Presses [342
items]  www.mathesonbooks.com/CAT13.htm
Cat 14 Modern poetry [1138 items]  www.mathesonbooks.com/CAT14.htm
New additions: Music - Opera biographies & discographies and related
literature [24 items]  www.mathesonbooks.com/music06.htm

Regards, Nina Matheson

William & Nina Matheson Books, Inc., ABAA/ILAB
PO Box 70821    Chevy Chase, MD 20813
Website: http://www.mathesonbooks.com E-mail: matheson at boo.net
Voice: 301-718-7911
Members: Antiquarian Booksellers' Association of America (ABAA),
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB), Independent Online
Booksellers Association (IOBA), Washington Antiquarian Booksellers
Association (WABA).

Specialties:  Books about Books, Poetry, Literary Press Books, 19th & 20th
Century literature, Asian American Literature & History