[Rarebooks] FA: French Revolution, American Civil War, WW-I

Joslin Hall Rare Books office at joslinhall.com
Fri Jul 14 08:35:15 EDT 2006

Back from vacation with a few lazy auctions meandering to their ends on
Ebay over the next few days, including some military history, science, Old
Testament wrath, a cool early Rochester NY view, and more.

Most of 'em start at 99 cents, and there are no reserves on any of them,
because reserves and oysters give me hives.

<http://www.joslinhall.com/Ebay-Auctions.htm>
EBay User ID: joslinhall

-1831 Rochester New York - Genesse River Falls woodcut

-Lorenz Collection of World War I Autographs

-Fort Pulaski, Georgia - Civil War Siege and Reduction

-Henry K. Fried Collection of French Revolutionary Books

-Our Flag Is Here! 1831 American Flag Naval Song

-Study of Old Testament Prophet Jeremiah -Boston University

-The Individualities of Human Blood by Sanford B. Hooker

-Psychosomatics - Definition of Body-Mind Relationship

<http://www.joslinhall.com/Ebay-Auctions.htm>
EBay User ID: joslinhall

- - - - - - - - - -

JOSLIN HALL RARE BOOKS

--> Subscribe to our free email News List and get special
      discounts and offers on selected books!

--> See our new "Spring" catalog-
<http://joslinhall.com/catalog_273.htm>

--> Stay up to date daily with our Bookselling blog
<http://foggygates.blogspot.com/>

--> Our full-service website features 86 separate subject
      categories, and has full search capabilities.

courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are $5.00 for the
first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments outside the U.S.
will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are notified within ten
days of your receipt of the books-please ask for full instructions and
terms. Massachusetts residents must add 5% state sales tax.