[Rarebooks] FS: CANADIAN AERONAUTICS AND SPACE JOURNAL

About Books shop at aboutbks.com
Fri Jul 21 08:51:41 EDT 2006

We can offer:

Canadian Aeronautics and Space Institute.   CANADIAN AERONAUTICS AND SPACE
JOURNAL.   Ottawa, 1961-72.   4to.  Vols. 7-18.   Lacks 11:4, 15:3, 16:5,
17:5&7.  115 issues + 3 membership lists from 57, 60 & 65.  Over all very
good.  A fascinating history of the space industry.    US$650.00

  Terms:  Payment should accompany order.  Price includes surface post to
anywhere in North America.  Canadian addresses will have 7% GST added.  We
accept cheques in US or Canadian dollars or UK Sterling.  We accept Visa,
Mastercard, Diners and AmEx credit cards.  Books may be returned within
five days of receipt with prior notification.

ABOUT BOOKS.
542 Third Avenue East,  Owen Sound, Ont. N4K 2J8.  Canada
Phone (519) 371-2100, Toll free in North America: 1-888-945-5531.
Fax is available on request.
Website:  www.aboutbks.com  Lists updated weekly.
  We specialize in History, Natural Sciences, Gardening and interesting
books of all sorts.
Member: ABAC - International League of Antiquarian Booksellers.
Search their database for the books you need.   Buy from the professionals.
www.ilab.org