[Rarebooks] New Catalog- Antiques & The Arts

Joslin Hall Rare Books, ABAA office at joslinhall.com
Tue Nov 28 19:49:29 EST 2006

Now that Thanksgiving is over the Book Elves are in full Christmas Mode,
stringing lights, unpacking ornaments, and hiding my 'Alvin and the
Chipmunks' cd. In fact, after they got done stringing about 300 strands of
lights the little disk on our electric meter spun so fast it tore out of
its bracket, went flying off through the air and decapitated the garden
gnome.

But before they bought 900 life-size plastic Santas on Ebay and used them
to recreate the Battle of Waterloo on the croquet court, they finished our
latest catalog-

"RECENT ACQUISITIONS -Old & New Books on ANTIQUES & THE ARTS & Related
Subjects for DECEMBER, 2006" is now available on our website. It features
220 titles on furniture, glass, ceramics, silver, interiors, metals,
fashion, trades, color, and life in other times.

You can view the catalog here-
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_290.htm>

We also have printed copies- please send us your mailing address if you
would like one.

-Forrest

Our website-
<http://www.joslinhall.com>

Our Latest Catalogs-

FALL, 2006
 -Selections from our stock
<http://www.joslinhall.com/catalog_287.htm>

BOOKS ON AMERICAN SILVER
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_289.htm>

FIRE AND ICE
 -lighting, fireplaces & ice
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_282.htm>

A GRAVE AFFAIR
 -gravestones, epitaphs & mourning
<http://www.joslinhall.com/Catalog_288.htm>

 ~ ~ ~

 SPEAKING OF BOOKS
    -Our free email News List

 FOGGYGATES
    - our Bookselling blog
<http://foggygates.blogspot.com/>

 ~ ~ ~

courtesies to institutions and the trade; Postage charges are $5.00 for
the first book, and $2.00 for each additional book. Shipments outside the
U.S. will be billed at cost. We accept returns if we are notified within
ten days of your receipt of the books-please ask for full instructions and
terms. Massachusetts residents must add 5% state sales tax.