[Rarebooks] FS: SIGNED Lucius Beebe TWO TRAINS TO REMEMBER

Carpe Diem Fine Books mary at carpediemfinebooks.com
Wed Nov 29 16:29:33 EST 2006

Carpe Diem Fine Books is pleased to offer:

Beebe, Lucius. TWO TRAINS TO REMEMBER: THE NEW ENGLAND LIMITED - THE AIR
LINE LIMITED.
NP: Privately Printed, 1965. First Edition. Octavo, 55 pages. Limited to 300
copies.  $450.00
INSCRIBED by the author to Warren Howell, noted San Francisco bookseller.
Hardcover. Fine condition.
'Two Trains to Remember' is the privately printed story of one man's
fascination for the grandeur and romance of a bygone era. Carrying
passengers between Boston and New York City, the New England Limited and The
Air Line Limited provided luxurious accommodations that can only be re-lived
in the photographs and other pictorial material depicted in this very unique
and scarce item.
Please view the images at:
http://www.carpediemfinebooks.com/cgi-bin/carpe/5130.html

If you have an interest in this listing, please contact us at:

Carpe Diem Fine Books, ABAA
245 Pearl Street
Monterey, CA 93940
(831) 643-2754
http://www.carpediemfinebooks.com
email: mailto:books at carpediemfinebooks.com

Located in a charming 1930's Carmel-stone building in historic Old Monterey,
Carpe Diem Fine Books is an active member of the Antiquarian Booksellers
Association of America (ABAA) and has specialized in collectible books in
all fields - with a special emphasis on the History and Literature of the
American West - since 1995. More than a bookshop, we also feature fine art
including paintings by early California artists and photography of the
Monterey Peninsula.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed. All items are offered subject to prior sale
and shipped subject to approval, but notification of return must be made
within ten days and returns made promptly. New customers are asked to
prepay, or supply ABAA references. Postage and insurance charges are billed
to domestic orders; international orders are shipped by air mail or courier,
with full charges billed. Payment may be made by check, wire transfer or
bank draft; we also accept Visa, MasterCard and PayPal. We add 7.25% tax for
California residents.

Mary Hill
Carpe Diem Fine Books
245 Pearl Street