[Rarebooks] FS:Signed JOHN F & ROBERT KENNEDY RALLY POSTER, PHOTO, IST DAY COVER

Booklady-Jane bookladyjane at verizon.net
Tue Oct 24 16:49:38 EDT 2006

BOOKLADY-JANE
2608 Misty Glen Drive
Flower Mound,TX 75028
(972) 355-0701 bookladyjane at verizon.net
www.ABEBOOKS.com/home/BOOKLADYJANE
17 years in business, Original store in NJ
Slowly adding books on line
ANTIQUARIAN & RARE BOOKS-17th-20th century
AMERICANA, TX, NJ, JUVENILE, LITERATURE
MODERN IST, SIGNED MANUSCRIPTS & PRESIDENTIAL
MEDICAL,SCIENCE, MILITARY, EXPLORATION
ETIQUETTE, DOMESTIC ARTS, COOKERY
FINE LEATHER SETS.
All credit cards accepted, Institutions billed, 10 day return policy
Shipping $5.00, extra charges for heavy sets and out of US.