[Rarebooks] WANTS: Gardiner, J. S. J. REMARKS ON THE JACOBINIAD.

Laderman zita at speakeasy.net
Fri Apr 20 21:03:26 EDT 2007

[GARDINER, JOHN SYLVESTER JOHN] ANON.:  REMARKS ON THE JACOBINIAD. /
revised and corrected by the author; and
embellished with carricatures [sic]. ; Part first. Boston
1795.  Especially wanted  a perfect title page, any
plates which are whole without chips or tears at either edge. I AM
buying cripples AND loose plates. There are many copies in libraries,
meaning it was once plentiful; to me that means cripples are still
plentiful, but not being brought out because they are cripples.

ZITA BOOKS / NEW YORK, N.Y. / G. LADERMAN
telephone: 212-866-4715  email:zita at speakeasy.net

http://www.antiqbook.com/zitabooks/

Carriage billed at cost. Payment in US dollar check or bank transfer required.
Credit cards accepted for payment through paypal. Institutions
billed, and items
shipped, invoiced. The usual trade discounts offered.  Prices here quoted take
precedence over any earlier listing.