[Rarebooks] FS: SALE, 50% off, Egyptology, Archaeology and Languages

Michael John Thompson mjt at mjtbooks.com
Tue Aug 14 15:47:24 EDT 2007

SALE NOTICE
We are sending you this as you have bought from us before. Please
delete if you have no interest.

Our Egyptology, Archaeology and Language books are being offered at
half price (50% off) for a limited time.

They may be accessed at these links:

http://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/?page=shop/cname&cname=egyptology

http://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/?page=shop/cname&cname=archaeology

http://www.thompsonrarebooks.com/?page=shop/cname&cname=language

Over 130 items are in the Egyptology catalogue, and about 30 each
items in the Archaeology and Language catalogues. Most of these books
are very uncommon, if not rare. While we do deal in rare books in
many fields, Archaeology is a bit outside of our specialities.

The prices listed on the website are the full retail price, in order
to obtain a 50% discount one must add the items into a shopping cart
and use the code "egypt" (no quotes) in the coupon field at checkout.
We will send the books at the lowest possible postage cost, and
refund postage directly if the website makes too large a charge (we
process credit card payments manually).

The sale will continue through Tuesday 14th August and Wednesday,
15th August. After that. we will be travelling for a few days and
will return to the shop on Saturday, 18th August and can ship orders
at that time.

Perhaps there is something of interest to you.

/mjt
---
Michael John Thompson
ABAC / ILAB