[Rarebooks] WANTED, 9 ISSUES OF THE LIBERATOR:

Laderman zita at speakeasy.net
Mon Dec 10 16:50:58 EST 2007

I need the following copies of The Liberator. They must all have
their covers, and be in VG condition. But, I am realistic, I know
that most will show some degree of brittleness.  I do hope they are
not in that condition which I would call, "Falling apart." Since
then, they won't last long enough even to be glanced through, once.
They are:
May 1918
February 1919
November 1919
June 1921
May 1922
November 1922
March and April 1923
October and November 1923
July 1924.

I will take whichever ones you have. I don't need all from the same source.

ZITA BOOKS / NEW YORK, N.Y. / G. LADERMAN

telephone: 212-866-4715  email:zita at speakeasy.net

http://www.antiqbook.com/zitabooks/

Carriage billed at cost. Payment in US dollar check or bank transfer required.
Credit cards accepted for payment through paypal. Institutions billed, and
items shipped, invoiced. The usual trade discounts offered.
Prices here quoted take precedence over any earlier listing.