[Rarebooks] Eric Korn' s HG Wells Collection

Serendipity Books pbhoward at serendipitybooks.com
Tue Feb 6 17:07:03 EST 2007

Eric Korn's H. G. Wells collection will be
exhibited in its entirety, physically for the
first time in public, and as a collection only,
for sale, on the occasion of our OPEN HOUSE,
February 14, 2007 (9am to midnight).

Wells, largest collection in private hands, ca
1600 items, innumerable variants, a
bibliographer's dream come true. $235,000.00 post paid

This note allows us to say that Valentine
Cosmopolitans will be served in honor of Esmé Joy
Howard, soon a mother; or, rather, to say that
motherhood is a sufficient occasion to introduce
all of Eric's children to the public
[er,........... the trade].  Cosmopolitans were
once a favorite beverage of Esmé's

/pbh - newly, soon, again, a grandfather

Terms:

1) Any book may be returned for any reason.
2) We welcome Mastercard, Visa, Amex, Personal Checks, Payment by Wire.
3) We do not charge postage.
4) Institutions may be invoiced to suit their requirements.
5) California Sales Tax charged to California addresses.

Peter B. Howard
Serendipity Books
1201 University Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94702