[Rarebooks] Book Fair Welcome / Directions to Open Houses in the East Bay

Serendipity Books pbhoward at serendipitybooks.com
Sun Feb 11 19:42:19 EST 2007

Dear colleagues,

Welcome to the San Francisco Bay Area on the occasion of the 40th
annual California ABAA Book Fair, this year in SF.

Jeff Maser and Serendipity each have separate Open Houses; we are but
5 minutes apart.

DIRECTIONS TO BERKELEY'S OPEN HOUSES

Jeff Maser, 911 Camelia Street, Berkeley:

  Automobile:

  Route 80 north/south.  Take Gilman exit (one exit north of
University  Ave, one exit south of Buchanan).  You will have Golden
Gate Fields  immediately to the West.  The horses are running !!!.

  Head east on Gilman (toward the Hills, away from the
Water).   Right on Tenth Street, right on Camelia  (parallel to
Gilman, one block south of  Gilman).    Easy parking.   911.

Bart:

Take Richmond Line to North Berkeley.  Walk to Serendipity (see
below) and catch a ride to Jeff Maser. Or call Serendipity and we
will take you to  Jeff's.  (510) 841 7455

Bus:    Peter has no idea.

Serendipity Books, 1201 University Ave, Berkeley:

Automobile:

Route 80 north/south.  Take University Avenue exit (one exit north
of  Ashby exit, one exit south of Gilman exit, where is Golden Gate
Fields      immediately to the West).   The horses are running !!!.

Head east on University Avenue toward the Hills and away from the
Water, cross San Pablo, which would be ["Eleventh Street"].
Serendipity  is on the NE corner of the next block, at Curtis
Street.  Turn north, park anywhere; free parking on residential
streets (ie, Curtis Street). Lock your car.

  Bart:

Take Richmond Line to North Berkeley.  Find the sun, turn right
(south),  walk three 5 blocks to University Avenue; turn right (West,
away from the Hills, towards Tibet).  Or call Serendipity from BART
and we will pick  you up.  (510) 841 7455

Bus:    Peter has no idea. But e-mail Loblolly (Larry Moskowitz), who
does.  Line #51?

/

Jeff & Peter