[Rarebooks] FS: Book Collecting Periodicals

David Klappholz d.klappholz at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 14 14:24:45 EST 2007

Among my collecting interests are American and British periodicals
for book collectors. I have complete runs of most, going back to the
1880's or so; in the process of collecting them, over 25+ years, I've
accumulated many dupes, including long runs of some. The titles of
which I have dupes are: Literary Collector (early 20C; George D.
Smith; about half of a complete run); The Colophon; The Bookman's
Journal; American Book Collector (1930's series); American Book
Collector (1950's-1980's series; about 2/3 of a complete run,
including the earliest newsprint issues); Book Club of California
Quarterly News-Letter (1930's-1980's; about 2/3 of a complete run);
ABMR (lots); Firsts (25-50); and more.

There are at least 250 issues, but, more likely, 500+; I simply don't
have the time to count or list them.

If anyone wants the entire lot and can pick them up at my house, in
the NYC suburbs, you can have them for $250; naturally, you'd be
welcome to look through them first, but note that they're for sale
only as a lot, with the price of any subset, no matter how small,
being $250...and I'll even give you a cup of coffee and some great
bookish conversation. If anyone wants them shipped, you can have them
for $500 + actual shipping cost.

Feel free to address questions to me at 908-447-2346 between 9AM and 10PM EST.

Dave

David Klappholz