[Rarebooks] FS: Signed Limited Antoine de Saint Exupery FLIGHT TO ARRAS

Charles Agvent agvent at erols.com
Wed Mar 28 09:18:38 EDT 2007

 From our new Internet-only Catalogue which has just been posted on our
website: http://www.erols.com/agvent
It contains 57 AVIATION & SPACE items including a selection of books
from the library of leading World War I Ace Eddie Rickenbacker, as well
as books signed by Neil Armstrong, Amelia Earhart, Charles Lindbergh,
and Antoine Saint Exupery, and some interesting 19th century aviation
material.

SAINT  EXUPERY, Antoine de. FLIGHT TO ARRAS. New  York:  Reynal &
Hitchcock  (1942).  First  Edition. Copy #361 of 500  numbered  copies
SIGNED  by  the  author and the illustrator Bernard  Lamotte.  Usually
found  without the slipcase and with severe rubbing to the spine, this
is  a  much  better than average copy with only light rubbing  to  the
spine  and a completely intact slipcase. Owner name on the  half-title
page.  Near Fine in a Near Fine slipcase with sunning to outer  edges.
                                                               $2000.00
--

All books subject to prior sale.  Cash with order; institutions may be
billed.  Postage additional:  $8.00 for the first book, $4.00 each

Mertztown, PA  19539-8750
Voice/Fax: 610-682-4750
agvent at erols.com
Visit our home page:  http://www.erols.com/agvent