[Rarebooks] FS: A Medical Survey of the Republic of Guatemala

Isabel's Books mclcbooks at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 08:20:41 EDT 2007

For sale:

Shattuck, George Cheever.  A MEDICAL SURVEY OF THE REPUBLIC OF GUATEMALA. Washington, D. C.: Carnegie Institution, 1938. First Edition. Green cloth, gilt. 4to. xii, 253 pages. Stains along top edges, spine. Small number written in ink on front free endpaper. Endpapers moderately toned, otherwise internally crisp and clean. Binding tight. 2 folding maps, both fine. Carnegie Institution of Washington Publication No. 499. Very Good. $125.00 postpaid.

Terms of sale:  All items are offered subject to prior sale.  Quoted shipping is media rate in the United States. For other methods of shipping, contact me for a price.  I accept payment by credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover, or American Express), check, money order, or Paypal.  I will bill libraries. All items may be returned for any reason within 10 days of receipt.  If you do choose to return something, please pack it carefully and notify me before shipping.

Michael

Michael Levine-Clark
Isabel's Books
mclcbooks at yahoo.com
http://www.isabelsbooks.com

Member, Independent Online Booksellers' Association (IOBA)
http://www.ioba.org