[Rarebooks] FS: RAILWAY AND TRAVEL MONTHLY 1910-15

Kaaterskill Books books at kaaterskillbooks.com
Thu Nov 8 18:06:04 EST 2007

We offer for Sale:

Sekon, G. A., ed. THE RAILWAY AND TRAVEL MONTHLY. VOL. I TO VOL. X.
MAY 1910 TO JUNE 1915 [TEN VOLUMES]. London: n.p., 1910-1915 Illus.
with color plates (most folding) and b/w photos and drawings. Sm.
4to. Blue cloth stamped in black (two vols. stamped in gilt)
(hardback). First edition. The first ten volumes with a wealth of
illustrations of locomotives, trains, ships,  automobiles, and other
modes of transportation and numerous folding color drawings,
primarily but not exclusively of locomotives. A few volumes signed
HST Richardson, Bishop Auckland or  Cambridge, and dated year of
publication. Wear to spine ends on most volumes else about very good
with rubbing to most spine and boards; vol. I front hinge a little
tender, vol. III, scuff to fore edge, vol. VIII & X rebound in modern
blue cloth titled in gilt, vol. IX with ref. lib. stamp on verso
title leaf, otherwise bindings solid, plates present, colors bright.
A nice set.    [31117] $450.00

We also have the following individual volumes of THE RAILWAY AND
TRAVEL MONTHLY: Illus. with color plates (most folding) and b/w
photos and drawings. Sm. 4to. Blue cloth stamped in black. First
editions:

VOL. II. JANUARY TO JUNE 1911. 528 pp. Wear to spine ends and
extremities, rear hinge starting, but still a good solid  copy, ref.
lib stamp to verso of endpaper, plates bright.    [31118] $50.00

VOL. III. JULY TO DECEMBER 1911. 528 pp. Scuff to fore-edge else very
good.    [31119 $50.00

VOL. IV. JANUARY TO JUNE 1912. 528 pp. Rear board heavily spotted
else very good.    [31120] $50.00

VOL. XI. JULY TO DECEMBER 1915. 408 pp. Wear to spine ends and
extremities else about very good, leaves browning.    [31121] $50.00

Regards,

Charles Kutcher
Kaaterskill Books
P.O. Box 122
East Jewett, NY 12424.
Phone: 518-589-0555.
Email: books at kaaterskillbooks.com
Member of I. O. B. A.

TERMS:

Call or email us to reserve a book. We accept checks, money orders,
American Express, Mastercard, and Visa. Foreign orders should be in
U.S. funds on a U.S. bank. New York residents please add appropriate
sales tax or forward a tax id number. Libraries and Institutions can
be billed. Trade allowance. Postage for Domestic orders is $4.00 for
the first book and $1.50 for each additional volume. Books are
normally shipped Media Mail. For international orders, postage is
calculated individually. All books may be returned in original
condition for any reason within two weeks with prior notification.