[Rarebooks] Our New Catalogue: Central Asia

Kaaterskill Books books at kaaterskillbooks.com
Tue Oct 9 12:12:06 EDT 2007

Our Catalogue 5: Asia: Part I. Central Asia is now in print. It lists
281 items including the first German translation of Joseph De
Guignes' "History of the Turks and the Huns," volumes of 18th
'Collected Works Selected from the Almanacs of Different Years,' (in
Russian) a large number of 19th century publications of the Imperial
Russian Geographical Society including both the 'Zapiski' and
'Izviestiia,' volumes, many cloth bound with linen-backed maps; P.K
Kozlov on the Central Asian-Tibet Expedition, and works on Soviet
Central Asia, Siberia, Mongolia, Tibet, Caucasus, and more with
topics ranging from Antiquities and Exploration through Geology,
Meteorology, and Numismatics, to Slavery, Textiles, and Volcanoes.

The catalogue can be downloaded as a pdf file from:
http://www.kaaterskillbooks.com/catalogues/catalogue5.pdf

If you would prefer a text only email catalogue (lacking Cyrillic
titles for those volumes in Russian) please let us know.

For a printed copy send us your name, address, and interests.

Regards,

Charles Kutcher
Kaaterskill Books
P.O. Box 122
East Jewett, NY 12424.
Phone: 518-589-0555.
Email: books at kaaterskillbooks.com
Member of I. O. B. A.

TERMS:

Call or email us to reserve a book. We accept checks, money orders,
American Express, Mastercard, and Visa. Foreign orders should be in
U.S. funds on a U.S. bank. New York residents please add appropriate
sales tax or forward a tax id number. Libraries and Institutions can
be billed. Trade allowance. Postage for Domestic orders is $4.00 for
the first book and $1.50 for each additional volume. Books are
normally shipped Media Mail. For international orders, postage is
calculated individually. All books may be returned in original
condition for any reason within two weeks with prior notification.