[Rarebooks] FS: ROLLS SERIES

Michael Kemp michael-kemp at sky.com
Wed Apr 2 06:12:23 EDT 2008

I can offer an almost complete set of the Rolls Series, that most important collection of British and Irish Historical Materials and Primary Sources.

99 Separate works were issued in 255 volumes. We have 252 volumes here.

For a general introduction to the series see:
http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/13120a.htm

for a complete list of the series see:
http://www.the-orb.net/rolls.html

This set is ex-library but in the original cloth or half roan, the majority in Very Good condition, a few needing some attention.

email for further details.

Price is GBP 8750 for delivery within the UK; GBP 9500 for delivery to the U.S.A.

Mike

Michael S. Kemp - Bookseller  established 1979
52 Oxford Road,
Atherton
Manchester
M46 9GB