[Rarebooks] fs: Monaghan. Lincoln bibliography, 2 vols.

Back Creek Books rock at backcreekbooks.com
Sat Dec 13 11:03:34 EST 2008

Greetings Booklovers,

We are pleased to offer:
~
(No. 9325 )  Monaghan, Jay (Compiler), Foreword by James G. Randall (Paul M.
Angle, Series Editor). LINCOLN BIBLIOGRAPHY, 1839-1939, VOLUMES I AND II
COMPLETE (COLLECTIONS OF THE ILLINOIS STATE HISTORICAL LIBRARY, VOLUMES XXXI
AND XXXII, BIBLIOGRAPHICAL SERIES VOLUMES IV AND V).
Springfield: Illinois State Historical Library, 1943-45. First printings,
Full cloth, Octavos, xlvi, 519 and xii, 560 pages, black and white plates.
Good.
      Still the standard Lincoln bibliography, describing nearly 4,000
items, including over 200 in languages other than English, published through
1939. Bound in slate blue cloth over boards. Spine lettering is faded on
both volumes, nearly illegible on volume 2 (spine gilt on nearly all copies
of the second volume of this work was defective). Boards show some fading
around edges, a few light extremity rubs, browning to textblock edges.
Volume I just slightly shaken but hinges not cracked. An unsurpassed
reference to Lincolniana.    $75.00
See photo: http://www.backcreekbooks.com/bookphotos/9325.jpg

><///(*>   ><///(*>    ><///(*>    ><///(*>
Terms:
All books fully guaranteed and returnable if not as described. Normal
domestic shipping $5.00 for the first book, $1.25 each additional book or
volume. Shipping charges for other carriers or international delivery quoted
individually upon inquiry. Payment accepted by credit card (V,MC,Amex,
Discover), check, money order, or PayPal.

Thank you for your interest.

Best regards,

Rock
Back Creek Books
Post Office Box 3540, Annapolis, MD 21403, U.S.A.
Tel. 410-626-1363 or toll free 877-626-1363 -  Fax. 815-425-8542
Web: http://www.backcreekbooks.com  ~  Email: admin at backcreekbooks.com
--
Military & Naval History, Americana, Nautical & Maritime, Marylandiana
 ~ New arrivals: http://www.backcreekbooks.com/index.php